Complete kit OMFT
The Complete kit is a very complete kit for every OMFT professional.
The kit can be ordered for € 282,50 (a discount of € 35.50 on the total value of all instruments and materials).
The complete kit contains:
- Force scale.
- 25 standarized buttons.
- Roll of rope.
- Payne pasta (peppermint flavor), with pipette.
- Payne pasta (strawberry flavor).
- Payne lamp (batteries included).
- 25 disposable spatulas.
- 10 disposable mouthmirrors.
- Simple mirror.
- Short ruler to measure SOB/overjet.
- Overjet measurer, to measure a larger overjet in combination with an open bite.
- Measurer Angle of Mandible, to get an indication whether the open bite is skelletal or muscular of origin.
- Roll CureTape for taping the orbicularis orbis.
- Roll Omnifix to stimulate lip closure for mouthbreathers.
- Cotton rolls (100 pieces) to place behind the upper lip at insufficiënt lip closure.
- 4 syringes, usefull to train a correct swallow.
- Orthodontic elastics 4/16" (100 pieces).
- Orthodonticc elastics 5/16" (100 pieces).
- Latex free orthodontic elastics 4/16" (100 pieces).
- Alcohol 96% for disinfection/cleaning (250 ml).
- Set of 2 T-shaped cheekholders.
- Set of 2 V-shaped cheeckholders.
- Double cheeck holder, small.
- Double cheeck holder, medium.
- Double cheeck holder, large.
- Professional mouth mirror, small.
- Professional mouth mirror, medium.
- Professional mouth mirror, large.
- Set of Kotlow rulers to measure the tongue tie according to Kotlow classification.
- Groove director, to hold the tongue backwards and tighten the tongue tie, so you can assign the Kotlow classification.
- Liper device, to give massage to the wound, to prevent adhesion of the wound edges (mostly to give the parents),
- Digital caliper, to determine the upper and lower indicator line of the jaws, that indicate in what direction the mandible and maxilla are growing.