Developed by OMFT.info
This Force scale has been specially developed by OMFT.info for measuring the traction force of the lips, in pounds per square inch. The Force scale (model 2018) is made of medically approved stainless steel and anodized aluminum and has a:
- larger handle bar (more easy to handle).
- black nylon reading ring, now improved with external spring to prevent luffing and ensure correct readout.
- damping spring to reduce kickback after measurement.
- precise readout due to laser technology made scales.
- a stainless steel button (no corrosion) for easier easier calibration.
- two years guarantee.
The force scale model 2016 was equipped with a black nylon ring that sometimes had the tendency to sit loosely around the force scale, as a result of which the measurements were less accurately read over time. This problem has been solved by having a new ring developed, with an extra spring on the outside to keep the ring on tension. Holders of a force scale model 2016 where the black ring is not yet provided with the external spring, can exchange their ring for the renewed ring (with spring) against submission of their old ring. See Force scale ring model 2018.