Developed by OMFT.info
This Force scale has been specially developed by OMFT.info for measuring the traction force of the lips, in pounds per square inch. The Force scale (model 2018) is made of medically approved stainless steel and anodized aluminum and has a:
- larger handle bar (more easy to handle).
- black nylon reading ring, now improved with external spring to prevent luffing and ensure correct readout.
- damping spring to reduce kickback after measurement.
- precise readout due to laser technology made scales.
- a stainless steel button (no corrosion) for easier easier calibration.
- two years guarantee.
This video shows how the Forsce scale is used to measure the traction force of the lips.